English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Metal-Era / Hickman - Sidebar Ad - Product Launch
Western Colloid - Sidebar Ad - Need a Metal Roof Solution?
New Tech Machinery - Sidebar Ad - Board & Batten
Malco Tools - Sidebar Ad - Metal Benders
MetalForming - Lunch & Learn
MBCI - Sidebar Ad - Quote Order Build
MetalCoffeeShop
English
English
Español
Français

Advice Needed. New Roof Replacement Issues After Project Completion.

« Back To Metal Roofing Talk
Author

CJMasciantonio

Would be grateful for some clarity on what happened here from some veterans. Due to hail damage, I recently had my roof replaced. Upon completion, I noticed a strange issue on multiple sides that definitely did not exist previously, as I reviewed pictures of the house before the new roof. The best description would be that the roof is "uneven" near the bottom. Where the shingle line meets the gutter , at the center wall the two practically touch, but as you look to the left and right, a larger and larger "gap" becomes visible, until it is over 2-3 inches at the edges near the sides of the house. It looks very unprofessional, and can be seen from 50 feet from the house. I can see this issue in four different areas. Hopefully the pictures better exhibit what I mean.

November 7, 2023 at 4:40 a.m.

CJMasciantonio

Need Your Help....Thank's

March 3, 2024 at 12:36 a.m.

Mavisraynor

It seems like the shingles were not properly aligned, causing the unevenness near the gutters. I recommend contacting the roofing company to fix this issue for a better finish and to ensure your roof's integrity.

March 18, 2024 at 2:24 a.m.

summitguard

Would be grateful for some clarity on what happened here from some veterans. Due to hail damage, I recently had my roof replaced. Upon completion, I noticed a strange issue on multiple sides that definitely did not exist previously, as I reviewed pictures of the house before the new roof. The best description would be that the roof is "uneven" near the bottom. Where the shingle line meets the gutter , at the center wall the two practically touch, but as you look to the left and right, a larger and larger "gap" becomes visible, until it is over 2-3 inches at the edges near the sides of the house. It looks very unprofessional, and can be seen from 50 feet from the house. I can see this issue in four different areas. Hopefully the pictures better exhibit what I mean. That way, the community can view the images and provide better assistance with roofing issue.

-CJMasciantonio

Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're facing with your new roof replacement. It sounds like there might have been some misalignment or improper installation during the roofing process. Have you contacted the roofing company to address this issue? It's crucial to get in touch with them as soon as possible to rectify the situation. In the meantime, if you could share some pictures, it might help the community provide more specific advice or insights into what might have gone wrong. Hang in there, and hopefully, we can help you find a resolution soon.

March 24, 2024 at 4:51 a.m.

BahringerRamon123

Roof repair Sterling VA services are essential for homeowners facing roofing issues in the area. With their expertise and local knowledge, these professionals ensure that roofs are restored to their optimal condition, safeguarding homes from leaks, damage, and structural issues. Their prompt and reliable service is a lifeline for homeowners in Sterling, VA, providing peace of mind and protection against the elements. Here's to the dedicated roof repair professionals in Sterling who keep our homes safe and secure!"

March 24, 2024 at 4:57 a.m.

BahringerRamon123

Roof repair Sterling VA services are essential for homeowners facing roofing issues in the area. With their expertise and local knowledge, these professionals ensure that roofs are restored to their optimal condition, safeguarding homes from leaks, damage, and structural issues. Their prompt and reliable service is a lifeline for homeowners in Sterling, VA, providing peace of mind and protection against the elements. Here's to the dedicated roof repair professionals in Sterling who keep our homes safe and secure!"

-BahringerRamon123

March 26, 2024 at 2:19 p.m.

Carlpeter

That sounds frustrating. It's weird to have an uneven roof line after a replacement. It might be worth reaching out to the roofing company to see if they can fix it.

Hope you get it sorted soon!

April 1, 2024 at 3:41 a.m.

exteriorsandmore

Welcome to Exteriors and more arlington heights il roofing by Carden, where quality meets craftsmanship and personalized service. Our family-owned business is dedicated to providing top-notch roofing, siding, and window solutions to homeowners in the Northwest Suburbs and beyond. With a passion for excellence and a commitment to customer satisfaction, Exteriors and More by Carden is a beacon of reliability and integrity in the industry. With years of experience under our belt, the team at Exteriors and More brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise to every project, ensuring that each home receives the attention and the proper care it deserves. At Exteriors and More by Carden, we understand that your home is your sanctuary – a place where memories are made and families gather. That's why we go above and beyond to deliver superior results that not only enhance the curb appeal of your property but also provide long-lasting protection against the elements. From roof repairs and replacements to siding installations and window upgrades, our skilled team of professionals is equipped to handle projects of any size and scope. We use only the finest materials and proven techniques to ensure the highest quality craftsmanship and durability.

As a locally-owned business, we take pride in our strong ties to the community. We value the relationships we've built with our customers over the years and are grateful for their trust and support. When you choose Exteriors and More by Carden, you're choosing a partner who genuinely cares about your home and your satisfaction. Thank you for considering Exteriors and More by Carden for your roofing, siding, and window needs. We look forward to the opportunity to exceed your expectations and bring your vision to life. Contact us today to schedule your consultation and experience the Carden difference!

« Back To Metal Roofing Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

MetalForming - Banner Ad - Bend the Future
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Indiana Metal - Sidebar - Wood Grain Steel
Project Map It - Side Bar - Digital Portfolio
RPS - Sidebar Ad - Giveaway
MCA - Summer Meeting 2024 - Sidebar ad
NFBA - Sidebar Ad - Accredited Builder
McCormack Succession and Exit Planning - Sidebar Register