English
English
Español
Français

Florence and Michael - How do we help?

« Back To Storm, Tornado & Hurricane Relief
Author

vickie

If you have needs or can help please post in this forum and RCS will help get the word out!

We just got a note from someone in Wilmington, North Carolina that they can use any left over roofing materials. Darryl Handy writes to us,  "Fema is working its way through the town, identifying which homes are condemned and unlivable. So many people will remain in queue for insurance payouts for months/years.  Others have no insurance that will cover this damage.   We're trying to figure out ways to help as many people as possible, knowing that we can't do everything or help everyone.   I'm contacting you to see if there's anything you can do with builders/contractors/supply yard managers to get items or labor donated to join us in helping in Wilmington.   I have connections through a number of non-profit leaders in the area and can coordinate organized help.  Any gift will help.  A spare spool of outdated underlayment, outdated shingles, roofing nails, adhesives, etc."

Think of all the old stuff in your yards that you could donate?  But how do we get it there? If you can help the nice man in NC contact us and we will put you in touch with him.

RCS is never going to joke about different colors on a shingle roof again.  You never know the story behind it.  Maybe that rainbow roof is a wonderful gift!  Amen!

October 15, 2018 at 5:57 p.m.

LeadsHireaCanvasser

It's a horrible situation after Michael especially now. Unfortunately sometimes they just need people to stay out harms way and let them do their thing but definitely supplies will and tons of fresh water for sure. I will se what I can do personally on my end. I have friends in Florida and it no joke. They do need help.

------------------------------

#Roofing Florida

October 16, 2018 at 2:08 p.m.

RNRoofing

Does anyone know a way to get licensing expedited during a state of national emergency?

October 16, 2018 at 2:53 p.m.

hje@ellsworth.us

I just saw this on LinkedIn from Collis Roofing.  Thank you Doug!

Doug Lanier C.E.O. at Collis Roofing, Inc.

We are coming to the Panhandle to Bring Hope! Help us fill this flat bed with Water, Diapers, Pet Food and Nonperishable Food! We are collecting donations in St Augustine, Lakeland, Longwood and Melbourne. hashtag #FillTheFlatBed hashtag#CollisCares hashtag#PanhandleOrBust

« Back To Storm, Tornado & Hurricane Relief
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

EagleView Assess -  Banner Ad - Visualizer
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Cougar Paws - Steel Walker II- Sidebar Ad on MCS
Metal Depots - Sidebar Ad
Western Colloid - Sidebar Ad - Need a Metal Roof Solution?
Drexel Metals - Gutter Program
Sherwin-Williams & Grosso - MetalVue Sidebar - Make More with Metal
McElroy Metals - Sidebar Ad - May 2022