RPS - Sidebar Ad - Giveaway
New Tech Machinery - Sidebar Ad - Board & Batten
Project Map It - Side Bar - Digital Portfolio
MetalCoffeeShop
English
English
Español
Français

What is your favorite platform for Podcasts?

« Back To Question Of The Month
Author

hje@ellsworth.us

Subscribe and Win!  A few lucky people will win one of the new RCS T-shirts. All you have to do is subscribe to our podcasts using your favorite app then let us know on this forum and you are entered to win. Winners will be picked next month.

Tell us if it is Spotify, iHeart, Apple, Google, Overcast, etc. (or click to subscribe and then tell us).

We would also love to hear your thoughts on your favorite RCS podcasts.  Be sure to check out all the podcasts on our RCS Podcast page

Thanks, The RCS Team.  

September 15, 2020 at 11:18 a.m.

hje@ellsworth.us

I am simple, Apple all the way. What about all of you?

September 15, 2020 at 12:38 p.m.

karen

Apple for sure. And It's too hard to pick a favorite episode!

September 15, 2020 at 12:43 p.m.

MeganEllsworth

I am weird. I like Apple music for music and Spotify for podcasts:) And you can't go wrong with the Coffee Conversations! My fave is with Wendy Marvin from season one!

September 15, 2020 at 1:05 p.m.

KarenSharp

@podstermegan - I love Wendy's podcast too!  She made a comment near the end of the podcast about the Schedule button that she added on her website and how if added so much more business.  I really thought that was interesting!

September 15, 2020 at 6:51 p.m.

MBoykin

I like the Downcast platform.  All of the episodes are great...I have to narrow it down to one??? How about two:  Wendy Marvin Episode 4 season 1, and Ray Giovine (IRE) Episode 1 Season 2.  

September 28, 2020 at 3:55 p.m.

charlottegalland

I use Apple for all my podcasts! I like having  everything in one app. I also love getting notified when a new episode hits.

October 21, 2020 at 12:47 p.m.

EmeryS

Spotify is my go-to for business info so thanks for being there.

Favorite episode is any with Heidi-always asks great questions of people in the know for inquiring minds.

October 25, 2020 at 11:35 a.m.

hje@ellsworth.us

Thanks Emery!!!!

August 10, 2023 at 7:59 p.m.

emmausa0106

I like Spotify best because it offers a huge music library with millions of songs from different genres, from pop, rock, hip-hop, to classical and EDM music. 

October 11, 2023 at 7:47 p.m.

prominentlute

The Downcast platform appeals to me. The episodes are all excellent.I must limit it to only one? How about two? Ray Giovine (IRE) Episode 1 Season 2 and Wendy Marvin Episode 4 Season 1. 

March 19, 2024 at 8:11 p.m.

mariahcarey

Subscribe and Win!  A few lucky people will win one of the new RCS T-shirts. All you have to do is subscribe to our podcasts using your favorite app then let us know on this forum and you are entered to win. Winners will be picked next month.

Tell us if it is Spotify, iHeart, Apple, Google, Overcast, etc. (or click to subscribe and then tell us).

We would also love to hear your thoughts on your favorite RCS podcasts.  Be sure to check out all the podcasts on our RCS Podcast page 

Thanks, The RCS Team.  

-hje@ellsworth.us

Good luck to all participants, and we look forward to hearing your feedback on the RCS podcasts!

April 11, 2024 at 3:11 a.m.

mutan99

My personal favorite episode is the one featuring Wendy Marvin from season one.a small world

« Back To Question Of The Month
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Grosso - Banner Ad - Dealers
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

MBCI - Sidebar Ad - Quote Order Build
Cougar Paws - Steel Walker II- Sidebar Ad on MCS
RPS - Sidebar Ad - Giveaway
McElroy Metals - Sidebar Ad - May 2022
Sherwin-Williams & Grosso - MetalVue Sidebar - Make More with Metal
CCS-OpenForBusiness-Sidebar