** Looking for work-life balance, medical benefits, and $1000 sign on bonus?! AMW could be the place for you! **
About Architectural Metal Works Inc.
We’re in the business of bringing architectural visions to life. We deliver practical solutions to technically complex building designs, install complete roofing systems and building envelopes, and ultimately preserve building integrity and safety. For more than 30 years we have been fulfilling our promise of delivering high-quality projects on schedule and with precision. We are passionate about the communities we serve and the clients we partner with to construct and maintain the commercial, industrial, and residential places where we live and work.
DOE - Entry Level $18/hr. / Experienced $25+/hr.
**Resume required with all applications/interest**
· Monday – Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm
· Monday – Thursday 7:00am – 5:30pm
As an Exterior Construction Installer, you will (depending on experience):
- Apply/install various weather resistive barriers (WRB)
- Exterior window/door installation
- Sub framing/furring installation
- Sheet metal siding, roofing and flashing install
- Hardie siding install
- ACM system installation
- Wood siding install
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift 80+ lbs.
- Ability to work at heights 10ft and higher
- Ability to climb ladders
- Ability for occasional travel
- Reliable transportation
- Regular and consistent attendance for scheduled shifts
- Ability to withstand the PNW outdoor environment year round
- Sheet metal and/or roofing experience a plus, but not required!